Are you ready to honour who you REALLY are?
You can change your life by listening to your heart and honouring your roots.
Join us for a unique and personalized experience for up to 6 participants.
- Develop and blend together instinct, intuition and intellect to discover what’s possible and learn to live courageously with passion and purpose.
- Identify key beliefs, attitudes or emotions that may be limiting your happiness
- Use emotions as information for greater self-awareness
- Explore ancestral wisdom (an untapped resource within us all) by creating your very own Medicine drum
During our time together you will:
- Make your personal Medicine drum. This lighthearted journey will open hearts, prompt ancestral curiosity and awaken your connection to your own heritage.
- Participate in a series of unique, one-on-one exercises with the horses. Using Facilitated Equine Experiential Learning (FEEL), participants will engage in ground exercises with horses in a controlled setting, discovering what’s possible, while gaining new insights that can be applied at home and at work.
- Take part in a drum awakening ceremony, where the unique voice of each drum will be heard for the first time. During this ceremony, you will have an opportunity to share your ancestral stories and food, exchange heart gifts, drum and sing in celebration.
- Enjoy creative play, and reflective exercises.
- Spend an evening indulging is spa-type pampering.
- Benefit from a key component of a Thirteen Moons experience: the power of food to heal, nourish and soothe your body, mind and spirit. Enjoy delicious vegetarian meals and snacks lovingly created by owner and nutritionist Louise Racine. As much as possible, Louise uses local, fresh, organic ingredients to create a wide selection of nutritious and delectable dishes that please even the fussiest of guests.
View our calendar for upcoming dates.
Note: Packages include Shared accommodation; nutritious vegetarian meals; and all workshop materials. Optional private or no accommodation fees will be considered as well as special discounts for early bird registrations. See Registration Form for Payment Details.
For more information, click the links above or contact Louise at 888-326-7326.